It’s the holidays again!
Time to take a well-deserved break after all the academic drilling over the past school term. If you are looking for a fun-filled yet brain-enhancing programme for your child, consider our ACE the Brain Holiday Programme.
Activities for ACE the Brain will be centred around these three key goals for the brain:
For 1-week (12 hours/ 3 half days) ACE The Brain Holiday programme, your child will participate in the following:
4 hours of brain acceleration through fully personalised sensory-motor and visual activities.
Some examples of activities:
- Trampoline Fun: Motor and spatial planning
- Speedy Balls: Eye-hand coordination & speed of response
- Mat Control: Body awareness and movement execution
- Table-top Stimulation: Eye tracking speed and visual perception
4 hours of brain concentration through fully personalised computer-based auditory and attention training. Some examples of activities:
- Moon Ranch: Sustained attention to subtle auditory changes
- Whalien Match: Discrimination and recall of auditory information
- Space Commander: Following of verbal instructions
- Ele-Bot: Processing of complex language patterns
4 hours of EQ and social-skills building activities through group-based learning, discussions and role play. Some examples of activities:
- Emotion Thermometer: Awareness of emotions in ourselves
- Emotion Detective: Be a detective of others’ emotions
- Being a Friend: Listening and communication skills
- Stay Cool: Relaxation and emotional management
Maximum class size is 12; subject to minimum number for class commencement.