ACE THE BRAIN
IT’S THE HOLIDAYS AGAIN!
Time to take a well-deserved break after all the academic drilling over the past school term. If you are looking for a fun-filled yet brain-enhancing programme for your child, consider our ACE the Brain Holiday Programme.
Activities for ACE the Brain will be centred around these three key goals for the brain:
Increase speed of thinking and information processing.
Increase focus and attention span.
Increase IQ and EQ skills.
ACE the Brain Holiday Programme is suitable for primary school-going children from 7 to 12 years old.
We are offering 1 and 2 week programmes to meet your child’s needs.
For Week 1 (4 half days/ 12 hours ) ACE the Brain Holiday programme, your child will participate in the following:
8 hours of basic brain acceleration training through fully personalised sensory-motor and visual to stimulate spatial IQ development. Some examples of activities:
- Trampoline Fun: Motor and spatial planning
- Speedy Balls: Eye-hand coordination and speed of response
- Mat Control: Body awareness and movement execution
- Table-top Stimulation: Eye tracking speed and visual perception
4 hours of brain concentration through fully personalised computer-based auditory and attention training to stimulate verbal IQ development. Some examples of activities:
- Moon Ranch: Sustained attention to subtle auditory changes
- Whalien Match: Discrimination and recall of auditory information
- Space Commander: Following of verbal instructions
- Ele-Bot: Processing of complex language patterns
For Week 2 (4 half days/ 12 hours) ACE the Brain Holiday programme, your child will participate in the following:
8 hours of advanced brain concentration training through fully personalised sensory-motor, visual, auditory and focus activities including:
- Flash Back: Visual memory training
- MemoLink: Memory learning strategies
- MemoFocus: Concentration and auditory memory training
- Reading Accelerated: Vocabulary and comprehension
4 hours of EQ and social-skills building activities through group-based learning, discussions and role play. Examples of activities:
- Emotion Thermometer: Awareness of emotions in ourselves
- Emotion Detective: Be a detective of others’ emotions
- Being a Friend: Listening and communication skills
- Stay Cool: Relaxation and emotional management
Please call us or send us a message to enquire.
Maximum class size is 12; Subjected to minimum numbers for class commencement.
To sign up, please call 6737 3511 or fill in your details below:
Please feel free to contact us with your questions.